Saturday, June 09, 2007

Yello? Anybody Homeee?

Yea, it has been a long time since I last updated my blog here...
cos, hehe...yea...by the way, I'm busy for my studies, exploring life in Perth, and there's another blog out there for me to update, so......'paisey' for all those who came here and had a disappointed visit...
but now...here I am...yea...just feel like writing my blog and tell the 'future' me and you guys about what's going on here with me now...it's 12.52am now, just back from the Airport, BON VOYAGE to Han Yong (Han Loong's brother), back to Malaysia after finishing his studies here for 3 years, yea...just a blink, again...3 years gone, just like that...It's life, people come and go, but it's really good to meet him, and Albert as well, they regarded me as their little brother and take care of me, bring me out for lunch, for dinner, tell me what to do and wheres, hows...it's really nice and fortunate of me to have such chance to meet such nice people, as what I heard from them, they are not as fortunate as me, all sorts of people came to them, just for their money...yea...just for the money, they can do watever it takes to get your money...even the more ridiculous you can think of, 'stealing your T-shirt'...AmAzInG yea?

yea, forgot to mention that, I'm in exams period now, I've finished my first subs, FDN130 Age of Information, that was so much writings, I wonder how much "crepe"(suddenly think of food-.-''') I had written on the paper. Hope only I could get a pass in that, everybody is hoping to get a pass in that only, hahaha...Then, I got 4 more to go, BMS101 Intro to Human Body, MAS184 Biostatistics, PEC114 Chemistry for Biological Science, BMS101 Lab test...yea, all until Thursday...I'm gonna squeeze myself in the books during all those days by next THURSDAY!!!

That's alrite, exams are not that bad...I can still cope with it, just study and study and study...What is really bad is...I just found out 2 wks ago that my Master of Pharmacy degree which I'm going to get in Murdoch Uni is not 'currently' recognised in Malaysia (by the Pharmacy board of Malaysia)...OMG...tat was my nightmare...all of a sudden, I dunno what to do, but apparently I'm calm, as usual, but my mind just gone wild, what must I do now, what will happen, who I can talk to, will it matter...phew~exams?thinking?exams?thinking?...yea, I could spent 3 hrs looking at the computer screen while I should be studying but end up 'day dreaming'...that was really devastating...really...i mean...for real...I couldn't find someone to talk to, that was the worst...cos everytime that I face problems that I believe I couldn't solve by myself, I tend to seek opinion and think again myself, w/o any guidance, I could easily break down, seriously...but finally, papa comfort me a lot, w/o any pressure, I could start looking for new uni, set my mind to prepare for exams...Yea, by then, I got lots of plan in my head now, swirling...yup...I could stay in Murdoch actually...that was my number 1 plan...

ohyea, 1 more things pop up...finally, dear had finish her exams...but dunno why, surely there's something bothering her, that makes her so unhappy...worry about her so much, it is suppose to be her happy times after exams...hope she will be alrite...better off give her some space and quiet moment before I make her sad again I think, she needs time and patient...those r what I could only give I think, I'm not a really good listener, not a really good boyfriend for any good girl...all I want is let her to be happy...but seems like I'm failing even this simple mission...yikes...woodhead woodhead...

yea, that's pretty much it...I'll write more when I'm back from my trip to Exmouth next week, gonna go with Steven and Jason to have a good trip, good times~Looking forward to it...

By then, good luck~~~^.^

0 comments:

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP