Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kobe Bryant- THE ROAD











There's the future hall of famer- Kobe Bryant
Look at his past, look at where he is now......
THAT made me think, people grows up, people forgives people
转捩点, this is what we call it

I once had a dream, I once believed...
I was going to play on the floor of NBA
I didn't realise...
That...i still don't understand the game good enough
that might be the reason, I once had that dream
The time when everything became so clear and the thought of THAT dream faded away...
is when I first started to learn aspects of the game off the court
is when I joined FYHS basketball
is when I realised jumping high and running fast weren't going to help
is when I realised there are so many aspects of the game other than just shooting the ball
is when I realised there were opportunities and I had blew them
is when I realised I still Love this game, no matter what happened...

Basketball is a teacher of life, no doubt about it.

1 comments:

fullstop^mun December 2, 2008 at 4:38:00 PM GMT+8  

well, they are all great, great, great, great.......

you are great too, jiayou, i can see how much effort you hv put into your 'orange' life....
although sometimes, tough times did come, but they teach us sth, they want us to learn, more, more and more.......

that's life, gotta be happy, gotta be sad, gotta be fun, gotta interesting, gotta be whatever you want it to be....

strive for it!
jiayou :D

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP