Wednesday, September 01, 2010

My first......

Nothing close to inspiring
Nothing close to significant

Somewhat close to magnificent 
Somewhat close to madness


My first ever Hungry Jack's Ultimate Double Whopper
After being here in Australia for nearly 4 years!!!
To those of you who don't know
Ultimate Double Whopper is the biggest burger you can get in Hungry Jack's
Doesn't quite show it in the photo...


This is how it looks like in the ad...mmmmmmm

Haven't eaten such a full meal in fast food restaurant
As I always go for a budget option, since I'm a small eater :b
But today...
Challenged by hungry Reuben
I've made it!!!

Ok, that's it~ -.-'''
Ohya, my weight is going up "steadily"
Now, 76...2 more kgs to reach my target
Of course, not made up of fat, I'm talking about muscles!!!
Going to gym these weeks really paid off...
Spring's here!!!
Wanna look good in T-shirts and shorts??





Better bulked up!!!

1 comments:

Luyin September 2, 2010 at 7:48:00 AM GMT+8  

Don't shock us in a bulky,pimper fat fat look leh!!
78K ya~~~ good luck!!

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP