Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chatting away...

Yea, these few days so boring lo...
besides on Friday, 4 of us went to airport to fetch Albert gogo...
cos he jus came back from Melbourne, we have to go welcome him back...
as he's our big brother, taking care of us~
As i said, he's always our big brother, he didn't let us down, he bought a huge box of dougnut!
whoa, that is so nice, have to ask him where did he get it, have to go buy next time when i go there...so nice...so nice...

After that, Liwen jiejie miss him so much...for sure...
haha, after robao went to find fangying, left us three...
me, HL and peigu...i was watching taiwan's tv show with HL, long time didn't watch those kinda show, kinda miss it, suddenly miss those funny celebs...
after that, we went to have our late dinner, at Northbridge, Perth's chinese town...
of course, we had chinese dishes...
pi2 dan4 porriage, you2 tiao2, japanese toufu...nice nice nice~
simple and cheap...
besides the good dinner, we chatted a lot about our frens in fy...
a lot abt 38 stuff like other's relationships...haha...that's so good, can chat together like tat...
till quite late...finally we drove off and heading back to my home...
brought them around my sch for a short walk and introducing it to them just like I've done with Albert gogo, Liwen jiejie and Hanrong gogo...
Thanks HL for always giving me a ride...w/o his JOHOR plate camry sportivo...hehe...we would have missed a lot...

Back to home...
I've made up my mind to b thrifty already...can't spend anymore unneccesary money...
being thrifty doesn't mean that you have to suffer, really...i felt motivated and happy instead...
have to spend as less as possible...once sch life starts again...it would b easier...
as I've been spending like...omg...during the holiday...
and most important, save up and take it back to msia and spend it on all those nice foods and gadgets that I'm going to eat and buy...
counting down the days...
128 days till I reach changi...it doesn't seem long to me anymore...as i know my second semester in murdoch would be so busy...studies, club, tutoring...lots more...
god, thinking of my uni problem again...i really hope that i can get in the uni i wan...
e mi to fo~

yesterday nite...felt a big bored...
felt like chatting wif a few frens in my msn list...
yxian, wonder, zy, peixi, lying, xixi...ask them abt their sch life...
and i really enjoyed chatting wif them...so fun~especially tat wonder...omg...ppl might think that im crazy laughing to a laptop screen...
happy~
thn...chat wif dear after she had finished her work...nice and sweet as well...
i will always understand you, dun worry~

jus now, talking with meimei and shuwei...
haha...having their life back in jb too...hope to see them soon...
and looking forward for chinese new year nx year...
as i got the chance to spend it there...hehe~
all the new year cookies and my reunion dinner...miss them~

haha...that's it for now...
update soon~
an exiting week coming up
meeting wif all academic members...im the only student...
huhu...
act as a senior on wednesday...bring ppl around...huhu...
good luck for me...

0 comments:

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP