Sunday, July 29, 2007

Things to do!


just now when i was chatting with eewen, my sis...

i told her what i will do when im back in msia...

seems like there's a lot i haf to do and a lot of fun to haf...

jus in case i will forget...write them down here...

haha...


buy IT stuff in sg...portable harddisk, N73's microSD card...

upgrade my home pc...buying new software to install and do it nicely for my family...

help dear to fix her laptop...no more trouble anymore for her...

eat lots of local food...as...there's a lot...no need for me to mention them all...haha...

dad might be in thailand tat time...can use his car while mum uses hers...dun need to share car...haha...can go whrever i wan~

meet friends and yamcha...of cos...bak kut teh...

play bball with all those ahbeng friends...

go competition with kuan1 lian2 again...

pat to with deardear...

meet my dear room again...

enjoy mummy, daddy, ahma dishes...

meet all those xiao3 didi...my dear fans-.-'''hehe...

go jusco and watch movie with deardear...

buy popcorn for mummy...always need dear to remind me...hehe..

(popcorn in australia is salty flavour one, yuck!)

my dear cousin shuwei...messing around with him...

maybe...if im fortunate...haf a trip to genting...haven't been there since jr3...hehe

i think most of them r here...i might miss some v important ones...but nvm...will fill them up nx time!

haha...


looking forward to go home~128 days left!

happy~

1 comments:

still John & Joyce July 31, 2007 at 8:09:00 PM GMT+8  

OH god.....you are counting dowm these shit days already....
I really wish to go back as soon as possible....
i miss them so much~~
so much fun there....
aiks...home sick again........
haha.....time flies, right?
hope so........

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP