Sunday, August 02, 2009

Another great day

Yet again, I'm blessed to experience another great day in my lifeBeen to Hope Adelaide Church's 11th Anniversary
The joy and happiness Energy I've felt there stayed constant
I guess this is the place where clean and sincere HEARTS meet
That's why whoever you are, wherever you're from...you'll experience this special energy no matter what
Took nice photos, thanks to Joe (photographer) and Vivian (lighting)

Talked to the long lost but never have lost fren
Mr. HP Chang 010889 wonda susu
just like anytime before, we've talked rubbishES, we've talked our hearts out too
Everything's fine at his side, yup, believe me, everything's fine at my side too
I'll live every moment of my life no matter what

Dinner with Jonathan and Sarah
Great great Argentinean foods
Sosta Argentinean Kitchen, a place you should go in Adelaide once in your life time i guess
Well, the sizzling hot steak served will do the rest of the talking
Yet again, we've chit chat and joke all the way thru', no awkward moment, great time~

Brought the left over ingredients to IsSac and Derrick
Hmm, this visit was pretty special
We spent time looking over the internet for all those things that science can't explain
like sleep-walking, Crop circle, U.F.O...plus the breathtaking skyscrapers, we were all stunned by Dubai's world's highest building
Burj DubaiAnd of course, the unbelievable crazy photo shots of the builders of the famost Empire State Building
Gosh

Yes, another day has gone
in fact, another great day has been enjoyed

2 comments:

傻萱 August 3, 2009 at 11:19:00 PM GMT+8  

你的照片让我想到郑斌辉haha

YiShien

Wonder August 9, 2009 at 2:32:00 AM GMT+8  

yo!

I am ready for another video chat session. or end of this year will work as well.

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP