Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hmm...what to do?? BAKE!!!

TUESDAY!
No lectures this week (kind lecturers let us stay at home and study)
No work this week (winter season ended, still another 4 weeks until the start of summer season)
Pharmacotherapeutics Theory test is on tomorrow...
Finished study, erm...rather say...don't wanna study anymore! :b

SO...
What to do???
Watch movie? Nooooo...dun feel like it
Watch drama? Noooo...will addict
Play games? Hmm..sounds like a good idea, let's do it!


Starcraft 2!!!
Using a nearly 3 years old laptop, I was quite stunned that it can still perform at high resolution and in high detail level for this kinda hardcore game
I'm impressed with my baby laptop! Let's do your best to stay alive! LOL~
Of course, there's no need to say anything about Starcraft 2, it's simply amazing!
Although I just played the single player version of it...
While I was playing the game, I thought about my long lost friend...PS3!!!
This year, I rarely touch my PS3...
Life's getting busier? Hmm, maybe...
I would only play PS3 games when friends come by
Especially FIFA 10 and NBA 2K10, but not those single player games like Resident Evil 5 (my latest collection but I've got no time to explore it!!! ARGHHH!!!)

Well, after about an hour of gaming...
Dinner time!!
Let's skip that part, nothing interesting about my dinner...
While preparing my dinner, I decided to bake a cake tonight!
What cake?? hmm...
Let's bake a butter cake!!!
Haven't baked it for quite a while now, I think since CNY this year
As my uncle loves it so MUCH!!! We will HAVE to bake it every year!!!
BY THE WAY!!! I get to come back to Adelaide LATE next year...
In order for me to be able to celebrate CNY instead of MISSING IT!!!
Hoooooray!!!!!!

Ok, back to the cake!!!
Here's some photos


BUTTER (cut into pieces before by me, better chance of melting)


BEAT THE BUTTER
ADD SUGAR
(this is the best part, I LOVE BUTTER WITH SUGAR!!!)


And I got over-exited and forgot to take photos...


So...here's the cake right after I put it in the oven...


And then, TA DA!!!


Well, didn't turn out to be perfectly smooth like the photo above (illusion)
Volcano!!!!!! (Too much baking soda, i...think...)
Who cares~


EAT!!!
What more can I say???
I'm glad that baking is one of my hobbies! LOL~
Cos I like to eat cakes and all the sweet stuff!!!

There you go...
My another not quite boring day~

And another BY THE WAY...
I've got my 550D!!!
Before I even reach my saving target -.-'''
Well, mum knew nothing's gonna stop me from buying it...
Instead of protesting the idea, she gave up and start looking for cheap promotions instead...
And that day, she spotted a huge promotion going on in JB
And she told me that...turned out it is really cheaper in the promotion than me buying it online
So...kinda impulsively, we both decided this was a deal that we couldn't afford to give up
Then yes, she bought it!!!


Canon 550D with basic "lapsap" lens 18-55mm (better than nothing)
Only able to see it via webcam...is enough to make me drool...
Can't wait to get back home!!!
Of course, I will still continue to save up until I reach my target!!!

2 comments:

yxian August 25, 2010 at 12:27:00 AM GMT+8  

hey, how much u pay for it?

Ruru August 30, 2010 at 7:36:00 PM GMT+8  

Oh..I want one!!! Keep on saving for the next target ya!!

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP