Thursday, August 05, 2010

What's ahead?


Future...
It could be gloomy; it could be bright
It could be sad or it could also be happy
Could we ever predict it with 100% confidence?
Sometimes, yea......but mostly the answer would be a NO

The way we think affects our anticipation towards the future
While the way we think is also affected by our mood and personalities...
Therefore, we predict the future according to what our unconscious mind projected
It's unconscious mind, it might not be what we want
Facing uncertainties...
We feared, we trembled, and sometimes so sadly, we failed even before we get to the future...
Limited by what we presumed to be "the future"

Does it ever happen to you?
When you're sad, disappointed or helpless...the world tends to be so dark and you start to worry about the future, which is often unnecessary
When you're happy, satisfied or relaxed...the sunshine is just everywhere and you would anticipate your future, with a joyful heart
It could be opposite as well, when you're at the top of the world, you might start to worry about what's going to happen next, "Something bad?" "Most probably yes..."

Then how would you handle these situation?
Would you try to cheer yourself up and always think optimistically? (That's what I do, mostly)
Or would you cry it out and hoping that the fears would evaporates with the tears?
Or would you just believe in your prophecy so much that you steer your life towards it?


People handles life differently, but hey, we will get through someway, somehow, right?
Good or bad, who knows?
It has already happened, and the "otherwise" have not, how do we compare if there's nothing to compare with?
Crude, but straight to the point, we say "suck it up and get it over and done with!"

Walking, is normally the time when I think
I met so many people yesterday, people with different stories
Who knows what they've been through?
Only when you start to know them, then you start to hear the stories
And often, life's ain't that tough after all, right?

The thinking while walking and also while watching a movie often kept me thinking...
Made me look at things from a different perspective
Seems like people get to their mid 20s quite quickly and unknowingly, and before you know it, you're there already, looking at the exhausted life chasing you at your back, frantically...dying to remind you what life is all about...
I would start to worry sometimes, but also can't help looking forward to it...
Quite happily, it reminded me of my age
Quite sadly as well, it reminded me how fast time has passed too
So......
How do we balance that?
I guess, we do it by stop worrying too much and get your head in the "game"
"Game" implies Life, in present tense...ING
Living your life in the moment is the way to live your life to the fullest, hmm...


I must admit that I do stupid things sometimes that I will regret later
But hey...at least I regret it...instead of still sticking my head inside the mess
You, you and you, that's the reason why I have you in my life
To remind me of reality of life and how not to be obsessive at the right time
My friends and family~
I do fail, I'm not the perfect guy
I do handle some stuff poorly, sometimes muscles aren't the only strong thing you need to have
I do get frustrated, I'm not the Mr. Nice Guy
Maybe you've never seen them, but they do happen...
However, I'm trying to the best me, all the time.

Future...
We have no way of knowing what lays ahead for us in the future
All we can do is to use the information on hand to make the best possible decision
Follow your heart, leave no regrets in life.

2 comments:

♥KAMEN August 6, 2010 at 1:21:00 AM GMT+8  

live ur life to the max!
leave no regret behind..
try everything tat u feel like trying it..
no scare no scare~
=)

Hooi lie August 7, 2010 at 6:58:00 PM GMT+8  

There is no regret in my dictionary. Once you have already decided , let it to be anything that you want. You can control the outcome , you have a right to create your own answer ,but you cannot change or have not authority to step backward to the previous time. Regret is not lovely, it is a pain."~" Don't leave the pain by your side,only allow happiness sticking on you for long life. Abd happiness is always present when you make decision with following your heart.
Cheers..^0^

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP