Thursday, October 21, 2010

Schizophrenia



Became quite interested in this topic recently
Was amazed by the symptoms that patients actually suffer from
1 in 100 people in this world experience this illness
Why wouldn't you know someone with this illness?
"Cause they often live in isolation and they are homeless, unsupported and helpless"

I couldn't imagine the feeling of having this illness but definitely realise the devastation it may bring
Human brain, the most complex organ in the body
It governs what you do, either voluntary (your movement) or involuntary (your guts motion)
And yet, it's still not fully understood

The movie "Butterfly Effect" kinda show the idea of it but not quite
Nevertheless, it's a nice movie that somehow gives us in-sight of how a mentally ill person lives his life
All of us undergo the emotions of depression, anxiety and more
How are these classified? I wonder...
Again, although drugs are useful in their own way, HAPPINESS is still unarguably the best medicine in the world.

Wouldn't it be cool if I can prescribe "Happiness" to patients that are suffering?
I wished that I have this ability~
Well at least, to bring joy and happiness to the people around me ^^

0 comments:

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP