Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Define "Miracle".

It's been a while since my last update
Busy??
Erm...nah, yea...well, sort of...
Alright, ya, was busy, thus no time for blogging
But felt a strong urge to note something down now
Although just 30 mins away from heading to work (last ref session of the year, and possibly in a while?)


4th year's coming up, meaning...LOOK FOR A PHARMACY JOB!
For a good chance to stay over here in Adelaide after graduating
Sis coming over to AUS, Adelaide's unlikely, Perth possibly the best chance
Well of course I hope she would come, but the option here is just not attractive enough


Perth! The city that I love, still, until now.
Trip to Perth once in a while is definitely tempting, so, why not for her to go Perth? :b

Wow, back to the topic
Yea, define "Miracle".

Q: How about an example?
A: e.g. My life at the moment.

Q: Please justify.
A: Oi! Can't you tell???

Q: Comment.
A: Hmmm, I felt that everything that happened this year to me have been miraculous. Since the start of 2010, I kinda felt the opening of my heart, in many ways. And of course, I must give the credit to the people that I've met, be it new friends or old buddies. Without y'all, I wouldn't have made it, to the happy me. Not like I wasn't happy at all before, but it's like, happYness to a higher level! You get what I mean?? Or maybe I should tell you more??

Ohya, it's still early to write up a summary for 2010. So, I shall keep it simple, for now.

I met amazing people this year!!! They opened my eyes, to realise that there's a bigger world out there with nice people around. They helped me regain my once very optimistic view of the future, not like I had forgotten how to dream back then, it's like they rejuvenate my thirst and desire to dream big again, without any restriction or worries. It's like, they set me FREE, somehow. Thank you people, you know who you are.



Not to mention my buddies, my all time favourites. The ZL gang. You guys stayed by my side once again, no matter what happened. You guys cheered and encouraged me, to do things outside my comfort zone. And backed me up, without any justification, I mean, you guys backed me up no matter what I do. The trust, is what I need the most. I know you guys are still waiting to pop that champagne bottle, well, I won't let y'all down! My buddies!

NBA slogan- Where amazing happens.
My life- Where miracle happens. LOL
What more can I say? I've been blessed all my life, up until now.
Even when things seem about to fail, somehow I could just pull it thru'


Once again I must include this favourite statement of mine:
"People are brought to this world for people"
We all come to this world for a specific reason
And I think people around me all my life have made a big impact to my life

If you still can't tell how happy I am at this stage of my life
I probably need to revise my english writing skill :b
All I wanna say is that, I'm happy, very very happy!
Found a friend Chee Kheng :b that I could share anything with
Relationships with dad, mum and sis are have never been better
Friends, of course, been there for me all the time
Studies, erm, yea right, let's put it this way, I love my course, and I love everything about it except exams, okie?
Work, kinda miss the job refereeing the guys already...especially the old guys, I love to ref their game, even some of them are old and grumpy, but the entertainment they brought to me every week is definitely unforgettable and of course, enjoyable!!!


Yea, I just wanna say, I'm happy! Very very happy!

5 comments:

Ee Wen November 2, 2010 at 2:44:00 PM GMT+8  

write a summary of 2010 after our BALI trip!! =)

serene November 4, 2010 at 8:00:00 AM GMT+8  

Nawwww I'm mentioned here! lol
but can you please not call me chee kheng in public? =.=

♥KAMEN November 4, 2010 at 5:29:00 PM GMT+8  

It's great to see this post!
sounds like u r so so so happy oh?? ><
good good~
u dont like exam?
or u love it?! LOL!!
turn things around~
& LOVE them!
exam is cool right? ><
^^
Have a nice day!

Chantel November 6, 2010 at 9:36:00 AM GMT+8  

^^good to know that u r happy!!

Ruru November 24, 2010 at 7:54:00 PM GMT+8  

I should have read this earlier..!! Big"like" to this blog! Found some classic words in it..

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP