Tuesday, November 09, 2010

What's ahead?


Being a person who loves to imagine (of course, optimistically)
I've never found myself stop my imagination throughout my life from now and then
And thus, there's a lot of "what if"sss in my head and often some far-fetched reasons to back them up
Hmmm, good or bad?
I guess sufficient is good.

Looking at graduation in about a year time
Things such as looking for a job, house, car popped up
And these things are often seen as 'hardship' as:


Job= Money= Car + Shelter +/- Happiness
The most determining part of this eqn. would be JOB
And the process of looking for this crucial part of the eqn. could potentially be very hard
And hence, no JOB= no Money= no Car + no Shelter + Unhappiness= DOOMed
That's why people say that Graduation= Sacked

Wait a minute...
What if...
Within that 18 months of job searching, I find a job?
The eqn. would then be:
Job= Money= Car + Shelther + Happiness + lots more
What a perfect situation to be in!
How about we discuss the odds of getting a job?
Hmm, can't really tell...
Hard? Easy? Ok?
Well, I can't control all these but to work hard every single moment
The rest, leave it to god to decide and I'll keep having faith!
Ideal situation, stayed in Adelaide for a few more years, save up some $$$
Back in M'sia with bags of gold (exaggerating but that's how I want it to be, LOL)
Open up my own concept healthcare centre (hehe, I had this planned like long ago)


And become a C.E.O :b

HEY, money can't buy happiness! (to a certain degree, thus the crossed out "happiness" above)
And yea, I shall keep reminding myself, that without the ability to enjoy the happiness, money doesn't mean anything anymore
I must admit that I'm a materialistic person, born on 21st September (according to an personal analysis article, which is quite true)


I admire sophisticated tech gadgets, powerful cars and smart interior design of houses......
To fulfill this part of my happiness, I must earn lotsa $$ to do that
Not to mention that GOOD FOOD is already a must, without negotiation what-so-eva

What else what else???
So exited for the placement!!!
Hope to get a place in the city near where I live and hopefully in a hospital!!!
Who knows???

Recently, been doing nothing but studying and having a bit of fun here and there
Would feel quite worried sometimes about my results, no one wants to fail and retake the subject, SOOOOO, I MUST STUDY HARD!!! NO EXCUSE!!!

Of course, fun is an essential part of my fun!
Here's some fun! lol~


Found out a way to eat TimTam, in a more delicious way! With milk!
Bite a lil bit of both ends, and suck the milk up from one end
Awwww, so nice!! Thanks to CheeKheng!!


What lies ahead? Who knows?
Have faith.


Faith is having the courage to take the first step without knowing the end of the staircase.

0 comments:

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP