Monday, November 22, 2010

I can smell you...HoLiDaY!


After a constant input of heat from the sunlight for more than half a day
Adelaide and also me are grilled (Can't imagine life in the next few days...)
With this kinda weather, it's not easy to get your study mood up, and luckily I didn't plan to do that
So...instead of sitting there all day refreshing fb (which I did for about an hour doing so today)
I decided to pack up my stuff for HOME! And also for moving house!
Which ends up successfully in this kinda weather -.-'''
And yea, realised that even after the previous pack up, I still got lotsa stuff to be packed up


4 years of life in AUS, no kiddin'!


Hmm yea, pretty much a sweaty process, with nice music, wasn't too bad after all

Just one week away from freedom, yes I can smell the vacation and the fresh air already
But still held back by the reality! (Exam...)
After lunch today with Boss KJ and Bday boy iSuk, I went straight home for the packing up
Realised that my life this week is gonna be pretty slow compared to last few weeks with CheeKheng messing around
I've always thought that I would study better alone but I was wrong all this while (Well, kinda...)


With my lappy occupied by someone to watch drama and connect to the world via fb
I could study pretty efficiently and without distraction AT ALL


Ironically, the temptation of world wide web > temptation to talk, with CheeKheng being around :b
Hey, that's a good thing, right???
Means we can get our priorities right and focus on what's on the top of the list first while we're together :)
To me, happy study time = happy chit-chat time later
Can't chit-chat and talk nonsense AS WELL when I'm under pressure
SO......


Without someone there to highjack my lappy away :(, I hope Determination could help me stay away from it!
The fact that this week's gonna be pretty slow is a 'thought so' thing already
Therefore, faith and trust are what we're gonna practise in such time
I believe~
And with guidance and care from above, there's pretty much nothing we couldN'T do
Hope for a happy study day tomorrow! lol!

HOLIDAY!?! Bali!!!


Yes, BALI!!!
Don't really know what to expect from Bali besides B.E.A.U.tiful beaches and good foods
Of course, this will be the time baby 550D steps up and do its stuff
Expect great great photos ya! Like the sceneries and all...
And I bought a portrait lens for another reason...


To help dad and mum capture the moment~ realising that they haven't been taking photos together for quite a long while, this would be a great time to do so (Before wrinkles and grey hairs took over :b)


According to mum, dad used to be a photography fanatic, of course, with his old school SLR camera with 'filem' and no LCD screen
And he might be able to teach me some tips ^^ (although it's a digital world now :b)
Dad's a quick learner, that's not a problem~ (Yes, he's using a MacBook Pro too, hehe)


And mum, with all her “哎哟,浪费钱啦” talk, would always be beaten badly by HO's United (i.e. HO ChooLee, HO AikHui & HO EeWen)
Of course, she would always give in to our 'fans-like' move to electronics...cos...what to do??? $$$ already been paid, always, I mean, all the time, before her consent :b

And yea, 6 days away from freedom!
And yea too, wanna shout out how H A P P Y I am now!!! ^^
~H.A.P.P.Y~

3 comments:

serene November 22, 2010 at 11:19:00 PM GMT+8  

Uncle I'm so not used to people calling me chee kheng =S
and now you know how important I am. bweehehe! ok study hard tomorrow and all the best ok! X)

shiun88 November 22, 2010 at 11:53:00 PM GMT+8  

aihui! coming bk soon?
haha nice one!
my freedom is now faraway also....wooh
3 more days! jiayoujiayou!!!
c ya!!!

Johnny Boy November 23, 2010 at 6:52:00 AM GMT+8  

Serene: Yea, so I'm making u used to it :b yalah~ I'm important too I know, haha! okie, all the best to me~

Shiun: Yes! Going back this sunday!!! But leaving to indonesia on 1st DEC. See how lah but must meet up anyway, i go SG find you guys again, just like old times!!!

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP