Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Just a blink

Blink blink
I was back in Adelaide

Blink blink again
I was there in Changi Airport again

Blink blink once again
I was there in home sweet home once again

Blink blink blink
I'm here in Jakarta already


To me, felt like everything in 2010 happened in just a BLINK
Time just passes by quickly this year
Is it true that most people over 20 y.o would experience this?
Life just get a step ahead of us and we are constantly catching up with it?


Or we're just dragging life like a poor tyre?
Either way, my point is, there's no harm stopping for a while and enjoy your life!

And oooohh YeAh~
How many times I'm gonna say this?
I love my life and the people that I'm with now!
This might the reason why 2010 is speedy, good times just pass by quickly!

Rather to say that I'm stuck in Jakarta now before getting over to beautiful Bali


Why not say that I finally get to meet dad again, and enjoy the live family comedy unfold while being one of the 4 leading casts!


Life's great, truly hope this would be the case for my loved ones' too~
Or......Let me bring JOY to you!!!
Hope you're happy when you see this, smile :)


Guess what's this...

Pig's oil in crispy form!!! (Found on a Chinese Restaurant's dining table, somewhere Jakarta)

0 comments:

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP