Sunday, January 23, 2011

23


They're many numbers I can relate to in my life
Just one simple number could actually mean a lot
23 is number that I come to love, besides number 8 which I love too


Basically number 23 came from my ultimate idol, Michael Jordan
23 just made me think of him, and could be inspired by it anytime anywhere
'Cause this number reminded me of hardwork, determination and motivation
Which are what Michael Jordan's life is all about

23, is my age this year too
What will this year end up to be like?
Who knows?
Would love it to be wonderful and memorable of course
Same to everything else, it takes hardwork, sweats and determination
It's your life, you have to work for it
There's only so much we could do in our life, why not focus on the variables and let the rest flow
This way, one can be more cheerful and optimistic


I always hate myself for being so obsessed with problems in my life
Instead of letting it go and have a step backward to have a better view of the whole problem
I always dig myself a hole and dip my head into the problem, without being patient
Which only makes things worse but not better
I guess I've met enough problems and suffered many lost with this attitude


IT'S TIME TO KICK THIS BAD BAD HABIT AWAY!!! HO AIK HUI!!!
Or else you're gonna lose a whole lot more!!!

Life's nothing but a learning process
And not to mention a pursuit of happYness
We meet bumps and road blocks along the way
Thus, let me share these words for relationships, from Cheryl

"Relationships are never easy.
Some hide their true feelings, some being over sensitive, some complaint & criticize, some cant be bother, some give up easily. But it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving"

Yup, no matter what problems, be it relationship or not...
It takes character and self control, to prevail anything in life

And also one more from Wer

"Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. =)♥"

Life's been great, I shouldn't ask for anymore than what's already given to me
To have 3 meals a day, a bed to lie on, water to drink...
Is a pleasure that many in the world struggling to obtain
So...

Cherish the people that god has given to you
Cherish your parents as they've given you life
Cherish what is belong to you, and also what is not yours too
World will be a better place, when you let go your problems

0 comments:

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP