Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year, Old People, Renewed Hopes

There you go, BYE 2010 and HELLO 2011!
Guess for this time, I really don't need to emphasise how much I love the year before
Well at least how I felt about it maybe

It's a new year, I'm with my old best friend and old best friends' voices
Guess I'm turning into the age which I count down with friends overseas over Skype using iPhone
Hey that's the first time I'm doing it and it didn't feel that bad afterall, at least with a buddy physically there beside me though
ZLZs in Brissie & Sydney, all the best!!!
And of course everyone that I truly cherish, you guys are awesome!


It's comforting to say that no matter how long we spent our time apart, when we talk, we talk like we've just seen each other the day before.

It has been a dynamic year for me
Felt like everything just happened yesterday
So many changes, so many new faces, so many grown-ups
If it weren't for the calendar, I wouldn't even know how little time has passed while so many events took place
Felt like everything is squeezed together
But hey when you add in some soda or just plain water, it's tasty and unforgettable
Guess that things just have to be concentrated if they come in huge volume :b

It was also a fruitful year
2 championships won, which doesn't happen often in my life
Many friendships made, which I truly appreciate
Passing 3rd year, guess this needs no explanation?


So what's up 2011?
4th year, what's ahead?
If you ask me, I would give you an answer that wouldn't surprise you much
But I know for myself, it wouldn't be as boring as it sounds
Big plans ahead! I'll do my best, not try!

New Year Resolution???

NEW Year

with

same OLD People

anticipate

RENEWED Hopes

1 comments:

♥KAMEN January 11, 2011 at 5:04:00 PM GMT+8  

ehh ZL I like the last photo~~ next time u all try dis position n jump kk??? hahaah!!!!
All the best!! =)

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP