Sunday, February 05, 2012

Don't stop believing- J-Lin inspired

4th February 2012, definitely a special day for Jeremy Lin
A career high 25 points, 5 rebounds and 7 assists performance as a NY Knicks
And I seriously nearly shed a tear to see him play so well, even-though I don't know him personally
Just a glimpse...


Looking back on this "not so long but long enough road" for J-Lin
I would feel terribly relieved if I were him!
After being criticised by the media, despite all the supports that he get
Ups and downs, he been through them

Sometimes, you just gotta believe that this is all a work of coincidence, be it God's arrangement or not
Things just have to happen, for one to get from one place to another
If it hasn't been the "leap of faith" decision made by Coach D'Antoni, putting J-Lin in early
He wouldn't have the chance to show the world what he is capable of
But I guess the most important thing that gets J-Lin there..
Was his constant believe in a better future and his perseverance despite the hardships

Hope this game opens up great opportunities for him
Like he said, getting in rotation, starting point guard, playoffs and finally championship!

All the way back to JB, Msia
Finally I had my knee surgery done, about 1 month ago
Still recovering but I'm glad with the progress
Doing rehab has become a daily routine
Yea, my new ligament, donated by my hamstring..



Laptop and books have become my best friends
But lucky enough, I still get dragged along to movies and dinners by buddy Wonder
Everybody in the household take care of me, and sometimes I feel like a king :)
Might as well enjoy the moment while I still can, haha!

Road to recovery, a long road indeed
Minimum 6 months to basketball
Minimum 3 months to jogging
6 months without basketball, I wonder what else I could do
But that's ok, hopefully work will take care of it

Not knowing what the future brings..
I anticipate the working life in sg, which will come really soon in March
Looking forward to my first ever fulltime job as a pre-reg pharmacist
Looking forward to help people in every single degree that I am able to reach out to
Definitely, looking forward meeting new people, old buddies along the way
No pain, no gain!

And ohya, countdown in Sydney! Best so far!


2 comments:

shiun88 February 5, 2012 at 11:45:00 PM GMT+8  

hopefully we can mmet up more often when u start working in sg. take care yaa.... ;))

peixi February 23, 2012 at 11:32:00 PM GMT+8  

taking care of ur leg...so that u can enjoy more basketball time after 6 months!! haha...and welcome to singapore. we are able to meet up more often so that u wont feel bored in sg.

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP