Tuesday, February 28, 2012

time flies, let's fly

Saw Mr. 杨俊斌 today
A familiar face, throughout my 6 years in high school
Of course, after 5 years of graduation
I wouldn't expect him to remember me
Given that he has taught so many students..

He remembered me!
Time flies..
11 years ago he was my history teacher
Till now I still remember how he taught history in class
With all the colourful reference books and background stories
I think I fell in love with history because of him
That's how good he is!

People who has seen me grown up
Now witnessing me stepping into the workforce
Starting to earn my first dollar in a full time job
That reminds them of their age
Not necessarily in a depressing way
But rather a rejoice, a genuine expression just to see someone they know do well
I felt loved, A LOT!
That gave me confidence and enough stamina
To stay strong and embrace the challenges ahead

And friends around me are doing well
Heading forward in different directions
But towards a better future together
That positive energy is contagious
And the constant encouragements we have for each other
Simply amazing!

Last but not least, a loving family & faith
Wouldn't have done it without them

0 comments:

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP