Saturday, June 20, 2009

He's just not that into you


The Movie

He's just not that into you

starring Ginnifer Goodwin, Kevin Connolly, Scarlett Johansson, Bradley Cooper, Justin Long, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Drew Barrymore, Natasha Leggero and co.

I would say...
There no other movie, so far, have struck me this HARD than what I've had before...

It's definitely on my Top Ten Love Movies of All Time list!

For more than 10 years, me, whether as a boy or as a guy, have been trying to understand a girl more, have been trying to guess what a girl thinks when she did this and when she did that...
As a result, I haven't gotten myself far in trying to understand...but I did learn, in fact, a lot...as time passes by, as I changes a new razor blade from time to time...
And it seems like guys will definitely comes to an agreement, somehow sometime somewhere, when they do talk about girls...we understood each other very well, we
were all grateful that we learnt that there's still someone in the world that actually listens and understand what we've talked about and what we meant...
Well, I guess, that happens the same way with girls too...

The reason I mentioned this great Great movie here...
"He's just not that into you"
is that, besides I enjoyed it very much...I also learnt a lot...
about GUYS, yes, MALE...
For centuries, for decades, we human, we men or women, well, of course me too...
had found ourselves excuses for something that we 'truly' thought that we have never done wrong, blaming others...at some point of our life(s)...
We never really looked at ourselves FIRST when things haven't turned out to be what we want it to be...instead, we blame xxx (whoever isn't lucky enough)

Instead of trying to understand girls, why wouldn't we understand ourselves first, before we judge,
before we say something that hurts,
before we regret,
before IT's ALL Too LAtE...??

The story/drama between the casts that Jennifer Aniston and Ben Affleck play respectively really had me thinking...
Do we really need to wait until we've lost everything to realise how great our life was when we've got everything basically THE best in the world in our hands?
Ironically, yet, we asked for more EVeRy single time when we really actually had everything...
Or it's really a God's plan in our life?
Which made us go through the worst, and come to fathom and acknowledge the peakS that we've been through before...
The best gift in the world is always the one that we did not expect and did not ask for...do you agree?
Because, expectations = possibilities in getting upset
no expectation = possibilities in getting surprise
It turns out to be a pretty darn easy equation of life...
Well, not much of us had been in success in terms of keeping the equation equal...in fact, expectations <<< possibilities in getting upset

"When a guy likes you, he'll do anything just to keep you by his side..."

I have only come to realise the true essense of this short sentence JUST NOW when I was watching this movie...

Afterall, nothing else matters as much as the true happYness that a couple shareS, really, anymore...

2 comments:

genie June 22, 2009 at 4:03:00 PM GMT+8  

I wanna watch as well!!!
new movie ar???

["When a guy likes you, he'll do anything just to keep you by his side..."]

Yea...I like it =D

So, do u?=)

anywer~~Good Luck in d coming exam ya~~~

cheers~~^^+U+U

~ShiYunn

Johnny Boy June 22, 2009 at 4:34:00 PM GMT+8  

yesh!
hmm, it's not new new, but it's quite new~ go dl, it's really nice!

haha, good luck to you too~
everything will be gone SOON~

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP