Sunday, June 28, 2009

Those two are my idolS...MJ & MJ

25th June 2009

A legend has moved on
To the other stage of his eternal life
That will not be forgotten...

Meet my main mEn
MJ and MJ


This was the first photo I uploaded to my friendster profile
The caption for this photo was:
"Yea! Those 2 r my STARs. MJ & MJ"

And now, one of them has moved on...
I'm blessed, brought to this world with him
In the same decade
and we Shared the same moonlight

The impact that he has made, is imaginable in my life
The choices that I've made, he's part of them

The feeling of loss, is not bearable, and yet, undeniable...
but to accept and move on
may he find happYness, where ever he is now~
I'm glad he's been here......
Here, I expressed my gratitude for M. Jackson......

0 comments:

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP