Tuesday, November 03, 2009

21

At the age of 21......

Everybody who had the privilege to live till their 22
had their opportunity to experience their own unique 21
Yes, by saying 'unique', means everyone gets to experience 21 individually

Some get to choose to shape their 21;
Some have to live according to others' plan

Some have earned their first million dollar;
Some are yet to earn their very first penny

Some are working hard for the future of their life
Some are still wondering around

However, we all dream
Even sometimes we share the same dream

Yet, some will succeed and some will fail......

Have you ever wondered one thing when you're working your ass off?
That...
There's probably millions of people working as hard as you
Probably millions are working harder than you

And only a tiny portion of them get to what society perceive as 'success'

Let's narrow the scope down to the 21s
How many of them have already had their future planned?
How many of them have already achieved it?

It once left me to think about how hard I need to work to be the best of them
In the end, it didn't take me too long to realise all I need to do is to be the best of me
Which simply means:
Living thru' everyday to the fullest w/o regrets
And waking up in the morning ready to roll

This is when the war between 'success' and 'happiness' steps in to play...
People once told me about the couples in Mercedes-Benz...

Why are they still having a long face when they have one of the best sedan to ride on?
Does success and happiness fit together?
Or...
Just like any other hollywood movies, the later wins it all
'Cause success is simply a status with a fixed measurement set by the environment
While happiness is purely a subjective goal......

Felt a bit lost recently, couldn't motivate myself by using the good old ways
Watching nba videos or listening to motivational songs, none of them seems to be working well at the moment
For a while I have to remind myself that I'm still a human being with rights to fall and to rise again
21 has been a great great year to me, so far the best in my life, despite the upsets and mistakes
I know I'm moving in the right direction

But the fact that I still can't quite see the top of the mountain, dragged me down sometimes
Luckily, the friends and families were there to lift me up to my prime again
Your loveSSS remind me not to give up despite the fact that the summit is still beyond my visibility
Ya, I just need motivation to keep on going~

Reading back, it may seems like a messy post, but that's how I felt...so be it~ I NEED MOTIVATION~

1 comments:

yxian November 3, 2009 at 10:00:00 PM GMT+8  

hey man, cheer up...
everything would b ok...
if upset, juz go ball court, and u wil find ur value...

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP