Sunday, November 01, 2009

Between Basketball and Personality


There was this short conversation going on last night
This conversation between one's personality and basketball

"You either put your personality into basketball, or you let basketball shape your personality"

I said, "Basketball changed my life, forever, that it motivates me to do my best not just on the court, but in every single aspects of my whole life."

'Cause, it made me understand a simple principle, success does not come without hardwork, sweat, determination and faith...

It doesn't matter if I lost by 2 points yesterday
It doesn't matter if I should have taken the game winning shot but didn't
It doesn't matter how hard I fell down
It doesn't matter I missed the free-throws
It just doesn't matter...
'Cause I'm just gonna keep trying to come back, and I will not quit, even until I win

Limits, like fear, is often an illusion.

0 comments:

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP