Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Get exited!!! pre-holiday round up...

It's just 3 days away from the much anticipated 2 weeks holiday~
Lucky to say so far so good for everything!

Got back results from the 2 suffocating tests, wasn't REALLY happy with it, truly experienced the pain and hardship (consequences) that a pharmacist has to face after handing out the wrong drugs...

Well, at least it's still acceptable within MY range, just need to do better next time, have to keep reminding myself not to answer questions that I'm not sure of...

Had a 4 days Easter holiday~
These 4 days were fun filled and definitely relaxing

Stayed overnight at Joe's place for steamboat and PS3 + Wii with the boys (4am)

Beach day with the church youth group

Went crabbing at midnight with the Pharm crew in UniSA (3am)

Watched movies and cooked dinner with Isaac & Derrick (1am)
And definitely, had lotsa fun at the basketball court~
Thought these days would let me wind down a bit...
Turned out I was extremely exhausted after that, reason being lack of sleep @.@ (u can tell...)
Anyway, it was fun and worth the hassle~ It's always nice to hang around with the ones you can talk your heart out with~

Upcoming:

Just received an email today from the manager, saying that I'll be the Basketball Supervisor in the event...
Hmm...it sounded a bit taunting to me at first, a supervisor, the one who handles/ organises all the stuff in the sporting complex...wouldn't it be hard???
Dunno if I can manage to pull this off...well...I can't say no to this challenge now, which might be one of the best experiences for me~
What to do but toughen up and embrace the challenge!!!
"Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt"
I'm sure I'll be inspired during that time (19th-24th April)

2 weeks Uni Study Break~
A time to loosen up, a time to catch up with studies, a time for my poor neglected PS3
Hope that my time will be well spent during the break, with no regrets~

All new Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (coming out late April??)
Never been a SE fans and have been a Nokia fans all these years
But too bad, Nokia's not intending to switch its operating system platform to Android anytime soon...
And as SE is not using its own OS, it doesn't matter if it's Sony Ericsson anymore then~
Why not iPhone?? Nah, I'm pretty optimistic about Android's future...Don't get me wrong but iPhone's great and the upcoming one surely will be a blast, but I just want something that worth the money in terms of materials used (most parts in iPhone are cheap Made in China :b), and ohya, the 8.1M camera is definitely a plus~

Well, that's basically it, my pre-holiday round up~
More to come of course~ About the real holiday~

1 comments:

RuRu April 9, 2010 at 5:59:00 PM GMT+8  

you never failed to fill up your life.... thumbs up for you!!
Being a supervisor! big challenge but I'm sure you will learn something that benefit you a life time!! All the best for you in that!you can't be soft-hearted leh, but tough and determined of cause confidence as well!! can't wait to see your blog after that special meaningful event!!
Nah..give you 100% support from Sydney!!

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP