Friday, June 18, 2010

Lakers did it again!!!

The LA Lakers, are once again world champion of the NBA!!!


Squad led by Kobe Bryant, pulled off a great show in the 2nd half of the championship deciding Game 7 of the NBA Finals~ (Thanks god, phew :b)


Ron Ron, did what he supposed to do...


Pau, simply terrific...


Derek, made the game changing 3 pointer...


Lamar, when he plays well, Lakers win...


Bynum, great warrior despite knee injury, I salute you...


Sasha, "The Machine" sinked two most important free throws of the entire game...


Kobe, in the end, trusted his teammates and passed them the ball, that's when they start to win!!!

I'm no good an analyst
But I'm a great Lakers fan!!!
So happy I went to the sports bar this afternoon, despite Dosage Form Design exam is just less than 24 hours away
With Allen, Lewis and Andy, we shouted together with probably another 100 Lakers and Celtics fans
Every single point since the 3rd quarter ends with lotsa exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!

(How nice to have your family cheering for you while you're at work~~~ Envy~~~)

Congrats Lakers, congrats Kobe, for getting one step closer to MJ
Let's do it again next season!


Thanks Lakers, your success somehow motivated me, to do well in my exams, LOL :b
Celtics, should be given credit too, they are a great team, which clearly demonstrated what teamwork means in sports! Say a big huge NO to all the individual players out there who just wanna score!

Hope I can carry this luck to my Church League matches and also this year's MASCA game, we must win and bring the crown back to South Australia!!!

0 comments:

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP