Monday, June 14, 2010

Passion, find it in Risk

"The whole point of love is to put someone else's needs above your own"

Picked it up from the movie "When In Rome"




I just simply like this statement......
I found myself wordless, to elaborate on that
Maybe because the words are so true, true in a way that there's no need for explanation
Or maybe, I'm just not fit enough yet, to comment on that
Either way, which I think they're both true to me, I'll keep it in mind
And remind myself, at every single possible moment when a quick "wake up call" is needed
This statement~

To the person I love and will love
To the people I cherish and will cherish
To the promises I've made and will make
To the things I work hard on, now and the future

And deep inside, I'll keep on believing, that the good things will come
If I just continue to believe......
And always ready to sacrifice in order to seek my passion in the sea of risks~

0 comments:

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP