Sunday, May 23, 2010

Motivation IS BACK!!!


Tonight, the motivation that I've been searching for a long time
IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!!

This motivation comes from the match tonight
The cheering of the crowd, the shouting and the made shots
Made me pumped with boiling blood again, to get better!!!

Although we lost the match by 5 pts
Because most of us had cold feets tonight
And the execution did not work well
51% for the execution, with lotsa space for improvements

This motivation, seriously is what I had yearned for, for such a long time
It not only works on the basketball court, it works anywhere for me
I need it desperately~~~
AND I HAVE IT NOW~!!!

Felt like a body with a dead soul for the past few weeks
And that kinda feeling sucks!!!
Eventhough I still follow my routine every week to go to the gym, but lack of motivation made it all so boring for me
Eventhough I still study for tests and work hard for reports, I just felt that there's a heart missing, needed to be found somewhere out there...
I don't want that anymore~!!!

And now that I've found it!!!
I'm ready to go again!!!
Just at the right time of the year~~~


THANKS GUYS FOR CHEERING DURING THE GAME
Without you all, no matter if I know you or not...
I would still be searching for my long lost MOTIVATION~
THANKS!!!!!!

4 comments:

blek !! May 24, 2010 at 9:49:00 PM GMT+8  

bodoh sia, when u changed ur name to Bernard huh?? wahaha

Johnny Boy May 24, 2010 at 10:11:00 PM GMT+8  

LOL~ My number was taken by my teammate...so a kind guy called Bernard lend me his jersey lo~

siapa lu??

Hooi lie May 25, 2010 at 10:15:00 PM GMT+8  

tat's great! your long lost motivation finally coming back by ur side. Lock it at the safest space, don lose it again!^o^
Hope mine one coming back ASAP too.

blek !! May 27, 2010 at 11:58:00 AM GMT+8  

wahaha
ur adorable sister !
=P

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP