Sunday, May 16, 2010

Please STOP......

Reading through the news of Thailand's recent situation
I can't help but to frown...
And I must say, I am so upset to see all this happening to a country that I come to like
It is a place with friendly people, awesome foods and rare sights
Which truly deserves a stable economy and a peaceful environment
Apparently, for those who have not been there, it might not seem as tempting to be a place worth visiting to you compared with me
Some more, you might never go there in the future because of fear you see from the photos
This is why I feel upset, to see a country with great potential to go down like this
Years of reputation destroyed in days


Please let Thailand be Thailand again~

1 comments:

eewen May 21, 2010 at 9:40:00 PM GMT+8  

come back lah
we go thailand again
wahahaha
cheap air tickets !!!

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP