Tuesday, October 13, 2009

JS- Janice and Sonia

Just another random facebook post
Just another singer, in fact, singers in youtube
But definitely not another 'listened and then forget' ones

Introducing Janice and Sonia
A pair 23yo korean twins raised in Sydney
Possess voices that can...
cling to my heart
make me push the golden 'subscribe' button in my youtube account
clear things up in my mind
motivate me to do my best

Yea, that's how wonderful and amazing their voices are to me
Just like a classic Emil Chao Wakin song:
“要不是适当的时候,你让我心动”

Yea, enough talking and here's the show~

2 comments:

RuRu October 14, 2009 at 8:47:00 AM GMT+8  

very nice voice..like it!!

ShiYunn October 14, 2009 at 1:11:00 PM GMT+8  

shiyunn *like* it

hehe...

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP