Monday, November 12, 2007

Study Wk, so far...


Technically, this is the first day of my study break...
have been studying for the past 3 days...loving the progress!

let's just summarise what happened for the past few days...
firstly, my half-housemate Mr. HL Chong went back to JB...
right after he finished his last paper, -.-'''
to rush back for his sis's wedding...must be having heaps of fun there now...

still missing the feeling in YH & HL's flat...
still going to their house...but not to spend a night there...
just passby to return HL's car and have a passby dinner there with fanyin & YH
haha...everything's just passby...
it's like the only day in a wk that my stomach will suffer from eating too much good food...
or else...my life in flat 110 is kinda 'easy'...
everything's easy there...as some of you might know the condition in my flat...
yea? fanyin & roubao, that's the reason I stay easy with the CoOkInG...
two more wks to go...tat's alrite!
after that...my stomach gonna suffer again from eating too much nice food...^^
4 big dishes for 3 people...and only clean plates and bowls left after that...
we r indeed big eaters...

alrite, back to flat 110...
whole day study on saturday...
till afternoon, my highlight for the whole day...
a bball match at lakeside recreation centre...
sadly, it turned out to be a bball 3v3 shoot around...
as our very honoured opponents forfeit against us...
can do nothing with that...it's still enjoyable playing the rock
and with those competitive guys...
tight defence and running abouts...lovin' it!
got a nick from my fellow Shiggy, John aka. Mac(T-mac)...
as I've got all my T-mac gear on...haha...
for sure, my playing style, ain't no where near him...
my game?
I would say no big improvements since then...
maybe the slightly bulkier arms ease the motion of driving to the basket...
besides, dunking outside the game aint no dunking at all...

ohyea...me and Aurelie cleaned our kitchen yesterday...
how we hope our kitchen looks like that every single day...
bacteria-free...rotten-veggies free...smelly water free...
nah...just dreams...always seems to be better than real life...
kinda giving up yea...haha...true...anyone will give up when they get to see this...

watched Space Jam once again last nite...
just too bored...and just loving it so much...
MJ......
ur determination, ur charisma...
will always take u as a model...to be successful!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous November 15, 2007 at 2:04:00 PM GMT+8  

hey~just pass by~~ha..
forget to mute the pc lab's pc...
when pass by ur blog..
some kind of familiar music came out~
"i'll be missing you"
haha..nice and good song...
every song represent some memory in a certain period...yeah..this bring me lot memory~i miss home~
watever~~good luck for ur exam!take care!!
see ya

Johnny Boy November 16, 2007 at 2:32:00 PM GMT+8  

who was this?!
i think I know who r u...haha...
just dun wanna mess it up in case...u r not...
tell me and see if I get it right...^^
haha...take care!!!

Anonymous November 20, 2007 at 12:56:00 AM GMT+8  

MJ......
ur determination, ur charisma...
will always take u as a model...to be successful!!!


mj has just divorced recently....

Johnny Boy November 20, 2007 at 9:59:00 AM GMT+8  

mj has just divorced recently....

erm......
It's true, but I dun wanna divorce like he did...
the reason is quite sad as well ler...

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP