Saturday, November 17, 2007

What I'm doing now???


I know, an ordinary person who has an exam 1.5 hrs ahead

should be wreaking and tearing the books into pieces...
and wanting to eat every single pieces of it, hoping that will stuck everything in the brain
but what I'm doing now...
although I'm doing nothing productive, but I'm doing something
this is me, I'm not gonna stress myself out for exams...
this is not me, thinking something for hours but still can't get any solution

Something  can only be seen through tears in your eyes...

Chances can be given by yourself, but not simply but others...

I wait...I wish...and anticipate...the arrival of the day...
I believe, this is not the end, it's another beginning...I do believe...

Bball match later at 1730...looking forward...and I wanna smash the scoreboards...again...

0 comments:

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP