Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My dad~




I love these ads and these kinda stories
It just tell us so much how our parents are committed to us
By looking on my posted link in fb, I discovered these two
No matter what they do, they do it for the better of us
I personally like the part where the dad teaches his son to fight
It reminds me of my dad a lot, he teaches me a lot of things
Just to make sure that I'm not bullied and 受委屈
Although I don't see him as often, but for every decision I make...
I see him in it~
We are like friends, we talk and we dream crazily about the future together :b
I've never seen him so happy for so long after he made this decision of changing his job
It has been years I see him so enthusiastic and hopeful for the future
I wished and I'm sure he will succeed, like he always does

Miss him so much, can't wait to see him tonight!!! haha!!
Before that...
Just nice to hang 'IN' with old friends roubao and huanhorng, plus HL@Perth from webcam~
LOL!!!
(Diagnosed that I have LOLAHA-disorder, like to LOL & HAHA a lot, but Dr. Ng said no cure...)

0 comments:

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP