Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day

Always a big fans of Love Comedy kinda movie
This is the one I've been waiting for...


Forget about complicated love
Forget about all the theories behind
Forget about all the troubles
And no worries at all

Was kinda StUpID to be troubled by all the stuff yesterday, aiks!
Now, a whole new start
Keep it SIMPLE~
Keep it ENJOYABLE~
And LOL! And Yaahoo to single life for now!

Thinking about making this our 2nd choice of family movies for New Year's Day aka Valentine's Day
Although Jackie Chan's latest already is the 1st choice, haha!!

2 comments:

luyun February 14, 2010 at 6:58:00 PM GMT+8  

think no more....relax....
steady get ready and go forward!
yeah~~ I am waiting for that as well..hopefully Aus can get this on screen faster..
maybe you will bring us a pirated one..I want HD one ya~~ else I dont want to watch~~
Happy Valentine's day! and HAppy New Year~

Johnny Boy February 15, 2010 at 11:33:00 PM GMT+8  

haha!! thanks~
in aussieland u can dl faster lo~ lol!!
it's a nice nice movie, must watch lo~~~

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP