Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's next? 2010!

"When will you go back to Australia?"
"er...erm...let me check...hmmm...NEXT TUESDAY!"

GOSH, without this random question asked by uncle, i wouldn't realise that I'll be going back on nx tuesday night to Adelaide ALREADY! LOL!

Like what I said in my earlier post, time flies while you're enjoying your life
And yea, I said it with great pride, that I've enjoyed my stay here in m'sia since I came back on 28th Dec
It has definitely been the greatest summer holiday of all time for me~
Both mentally and physically~
The fun let me forget and start to not worry about the stress ANYMORE
I've seen things in a whole new way, and of course problems were resolved because of it!
Friends and families taught me not to be so soft-hearted anymore, at least of which will harm me!!
Soft-hearted is fine, as long as it adds happiness to myself instead of stresses~
Right?? haha!!

Brother RouBao is serious about the definition of LOVE between friends!
Love is only love when there's no hidden feelings (here i mean bad feelings) behind the hugs and kisses~
Love is only love when I know I can talk anything I want and will not worry about hurting your feelings (well, there's always a limitation and WE KNOW THE BOUNDARIES) LOL!!
I love this kinda love which we talk and talk and talk without any worries at all~

With only a few days left before going back to Adelaide
I had a few thoughts about how I'm going to live the year 2010 there!!

First thing first, MONEY!!!
I know dad and mum won't want me to worry about the $$
But you know, 节省是美德, haha!!
And the main thing is because I've already had everything that I wished for in year 2009
Not to say that I worked hard to save up every single penny to buy the stuffs that I wanted
But with the assistance of dad's $$ and my own little earnings from doing online surveys, research studies, refereeing...
I managed to buy the stuffs with pride and say it's MINE! LOL!!
Now I have everything in terms of technology to make my life easier and enjoyable~
The trustworthy macbook pro that have never broken down on me for 2 years, the ultimate entertainment machine PS3, the truly awesome panasonic plasma tv, the great great sound experience from bose speakers...they are all my babies, and they never let me down! :b
Now you can see why am I talking about being thrifty now! haha!!
The other main reason for saving up is to ensure I have enough $$ for travelling!!!!!!
And of course, to visit my dear friends and have a great great time together with all of them~
Whether it's for travelling within Australia or even for New Zealand, USA or even Europe
These money are untouchable!! (Well, at least NO WAY for buying any tech products!)
And for me, the worst thing you can do while travelling is to be stingy when filling up your stomach!
Seriously I would give up some fancy hotel rooms for foods!! haha!!
Because I always believe that you've gotta try the foods wherever you go, it's simply unique and enjoyable to try different foods as you go~
Like dad always said, don't ever save your money when it comes to foods, I couldn't agree enough! lol!

Second thing of all, STUDIES~
I have to admit that I've never been a studious student in my life
And I guess I'll never be, :b LOL!!
I study in order to explore new things and thoughts, and most importantly, hoping to utilise the knowledge practically one day, whether in conversations or to help people
So I'll never be a researcher, I just can't sit still and try to figure something out in a lab :b
So...
I'll try to revise my notes more often~ I'll try, at least :b
But seriously, I need to, as my results are mainly beyond the great brink of FAIL, haha!!
I'm just a fortunate animal I must say~
Anyway, as I'll be having my sessions in Royal Adelaide Hospital soon during the semesters, I think the visits to the wards will boost my motivations from time to time
I'm greatly inspired by individuals who works in the hospital with a caring heart
Wonder if anyone watched the movie PATCH ADAMS acted by Robin Williams
He is definitely the kinda health professional I wanna be like one day in the future~
Together with my full-of-inspiration philosophy, happiness and mind are the most efficient medicines in the world!!! haha!!

Third of all, BASKETBALL~
Getting back in shape is definitely in my top list (well, it seems almost impossible now :b)
The foods that I ate have already become a tummy that will not just reveal itself after a meal but also any other time~ LOL!!
I guess it's not a bad thing too! It makes me bulkier and increased my surface area and volume so that I'll be tougher for the guys to handle now~
You know, the Newton's laws of motion rule in basketball court!! haha!!
But before all that, I know it's impossible to get back to 70kg anymore (well, it's too light anyway, I love my 78kg now and want more!!), so all I need to do is to convert the fat into muscles that can jump high and run fast~!!
It's not easy though, it requires dedication and perseverance...so I better be keep holding on, not to let my boys down! Give the opponents some hard time guarding me~ :b
Thank god I still have my brain (at least it's not blocked by fats, haha!!)

Well, that's three of them~
Above all, I wanna stay happy as I am now, or...even happier :b
I wanna be there for my dear friends, as you're all my source of happiness~
Don't forget me when you're in trouble as I didn't forget you~ :b haha!!
Thanks for 2009~ All the best for 2010~
We shall meet soon my friends and families~

4 comments:

genie February 18, 2010 at 1:37:00 AM GMT+8  

u gonna haf a great year ahead i believe!!!
see u in adelaide!!=D

~shiyunn^^

pei xi February 18, 2010 at 8:15:00 AM GMT+8  

haha..come to europe before i leave...!!
Enjoy ur new 2010...
happy tiger year..!!

Johnny Boy February 19, 2010 at 12:31:00 PM GMT+8  

thanks!!
hmm...the only thing that stops me is $$...@.@~
LOL~
same to u guys~

Yulvan February 23, 2010 at 3:22:00 PM GMT+8  

I thought you still need the "fancy bread toaster"? hehe....

Great milestone for 2010! love it!
I guess the "travelling n food hunting" aim will be our goal as well! yeah.. be a good boy and save more ya~~ not to mention Europe,how about the Great Ocean Road? Lol.....miss those old times.....

Welcome back home! and here you are~ backed by the great summer holiday and stronger heart away from stress n unhappiness, you gonna do sth great!!! P/s:soft-hearted is good as long as you know how to protect yourself..and that is you! always..

Can't wait to see you again..
make a plan..make wishes come true......

Archive

  © I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. (Michael Jordan)

Back to TOP